How to Boost Your Client’s Online Presence Inside…
It’s now February, and time seems to be flying by…
This week we published our Q4 SEO Mad Scientist Testing Report – download your copy now to get insight into the belwo tests:
- What On-Page Signals Does Google Use to Rank GBP Listings?
- How Do Primary Categories, Secondary Categories, Services, & Sub-Services Impact GBP Rankings?
- How Can You Fix GBP Listing Cannibalization?
- How Does a GBP Listing Impact Organic Rankings?
- Hidden Content Indexes, But Does it Rank? & more tests
This weekend, we’re offering a special deal – get 15% cashback when you purchase three or more niche or premium guest posts.
We have various options, including law, health, home services, tech, e-commerce, marketing, and travel.
Looking for link opportunities for business clients? We just launched our new business guest posts! These are real sites with real traffic – giving you easy access to valuable backlinks.
Get a 15% Cashback w/ Three or More Niche or Premium Guest Posts
We have guest posts for these niches:
- Law Guest Posts are the highest-quality links to set clients apart in the competitive legal industry. Our guest posts are contributed on trusted editorial sites, eliminating the need for manual outreach.
- eComm guest posts offer targeted relevance and connect with potential revenue-generating visitors. Our experienced eComm writers understand the unique writing style and standards for e-commerce sites.
- Travel guest posts leverage established relationships with travel site owners to get clients featured. These guest posts are perfect for travel bloggers, hotels, airlines, tourist attractions, travel agents, booking sites, and more.
- Tech guest post service offers affordable quality contributions for SaaS, software developers, cybersecurity firms, and IT companies. We provide easy access to high-quality tech sites without breaking your client’s budget.
- Health guest posts connect with quality health sites, carefully reviewed for quality by our team. These health-related domains cover sub-niches such as fitness, medical, dental, chiropractic, natural medicine, and health and wellness.
- Home service guest posts improve rankings and relevance for HVAC, painting, plumbing, and home improvement niches. We carefully pick and monitor link partners to ensure high-quality results.
- Business guest posts drive targeted traffic to your business through authoritative links. Our professional writers contribute guest posts to these sites, ensuring that every visitor that clicks on a link sees an article tailor-made for your industry.
- Marketing guest posts get clients published on high-quality marketing sites without manual outreach. We are selective in choosing marketing domain partners and continuously reassess them for quality and publishing standards.
On this week’s episode of the SEO Vault, we discussed the Yandex Leak, a hot topic in the world of SEO.
We then turned our attention to the announcement of ChatGPT Plus, a new $20 subscription recently unveiled by ChatGPT, which promises to bring even more advanced capabilities to the table.
We also covered Google’s stance on spammy links from porn sites and their criticism of agencies that sell links and disavow link services. Google has made it clear that these types of links are not something they prioritize, and they have taken a strong stance on link selling services.
SEO Updates & News:
> The Yandex Leak & it’s impact
> Google: Spammy Links From Porn Sites Are Not Something To Prioritize
> Google Updates Search Console Video Indexing Report
> Google Testing Apprentice Bard: Google’s Answer To OpenAI’s ChatGPT?
Not sure what links to buy? Let us help!
We offer FREE link recommendations and a link buying guide to provide best use cases for the different types of links you need now.
Please message us on the website chat or send an email at [email protected] if you have any questions. Always happy to help!
To Your Success,
Chaz and the Entire Team
Does Guest Posting Still Work?
Not all guest posting is dead – just the spammy guest posts on unrelated sites that provide no value.
Read this blog to find out the benefits of guest posting, including the ability to broaden your audience, increase traffic, gain dofollow links, strengthen authority, build a community, and increase online visibility and brand awareness.
This Week in the Local SEO Community…
This Week On The SEO Mad Scientist
We are out gathering results from last week’s indexation tests. We currently have inconclusive data…
Join us next week for a full update on the results (inconclusive or not)…
This Week on The SEO Vault
Hosts: Chaz Edwards + Mike Milas + Bucky Helms
What we discussed this week…
How to deal with spammy comments on your site
The announcement of ChatGPT plus
Google blasting agencies that sell links & disavow link services
> Watch the Latest SEO Vault episode to catch up on the most recent local update and so much more.
Answered: Are social shares a ranking factor? And is there a tool to automate?
Don’t forget The SEO Vault airs live on the Web 2.0 Ranker Facebook and YouTube every Thursday at 2 pm EST.
Interested in being a guest on the vault!? Sign up now