Dominate the SERPs this Weekend & Catch up on Indexation Tests…
Create more powerful campaigns and stronger results with this weekend’s deal.
Save 20% on ANY High, Ultimate, and Xtreme SEO campaigns – including local SEO, organic SEO, and link building packages.
These campaigns are specifically designed to dominate.
We have many case studies, but one recent example is a law firm in a highly competitive market. We achieved these results in only five months:
- 414% increase in phone calls
- 351% increase in website visits
- 198% increase in indirect queries
- 384% increase in views on maps 6.2k
- 274% increase in views on search (5.1k)
No matter what your clients need, you can cash in on the savings!
We also recently launched the Managed Search Add-on for more robust monthly GBP campaigns. Double your content marketing and quadruple the on-page work by adding this to your campaign.
And as if that wasn’t enough, we just launched our NEW business guest posts. These are real sites with real traffic, giving you easy access to valuable backlinks.
Save 20% on Any High, Ultimate, or
Xtreme Comp Campaign
Use Code: PushHigher
This deal applies to all our monthly campaigns, including:
- Monthly GBP Campaigns: Get specific KPI improvements within six months and dominate your local market with our monthly campaigns designed for local businesses to rank their pages in their area with low competition, high-demand keywords.
- Managed Search Campaigns: Establish long-term rankings for top industry keywords and increase SERP rankings, online visibility, and website traffic with our combined approach of strong on-page optimization, content creation, white hat link building, and outreach strategies.
- Managed LinkBuilding Campaigns: Achieve ranking improvements you can count on with our affordable premium link-building service that offers authentic and strong backlinks from real and aged websites, guaranteed to increase traffic within 180 days.
- DFY Law SEO Campaigns: Compete in the competitive legal market with our comprehensive Lawyer SEO Campaigns that include everything you need to rank a law firm website and increase the online visibility of a firm or attorney in any location across any practice type.
- eCom SEO Campaigns: Maximize your eCommerce website’s potential with our approach to eCommerce search optimization that combines strong digital marketing strategies, white hat link building, and outreach techniques, guaranteed to increase SERP rankings, online visibility, website traffic and leads.
In this week’s episode of the SEO Vault, we focused on the impact of AI in SEO.
Bing announced it would integrate Open AI into its search engine, which will significantly impact search results.
Additionally, we emphasized the importance of the title and link as key elements for the Google Discover Follow feature. We also discussed the possibility of new content ideas being added to the Google Search Console + other SEO news (you can find below)!
SEO Updates & News:
Not sure what links to buy? Let us help!
Please message us on the website chat or send an email at [email protected] if you have any questions. Always happy to help!
To Your Success,
Chaz and the Entire Team
Updated Google My Business Ranking Framework
Claim your spot in the top 3 pack with this guide.
We compiled a comprehensive guide on how to use the GMB ranking guide to achieve just that.
Read this guide to find actionable steps and strategies to optimize your GMB listing, improve your online presence, and increase your visibility to potential customers. By following our guide, you’ll be able to improve your local SEO and outrank your competitors.
This Week in the Local SEO Community…
This Week On The SEO Mad Scientist
Did Our Quick Indexing Test Work?
Welcome to the latest update from the SEO Mad Scientist newsletter! We’ve tested different methods these past weeks to see how they impact Google search rankings.
It took over 48 hours for our last test site to be indexed, and we noticed it at around 7 pm on Sunday night. However, it’s possible that the site could have been indexed at any time between Friday and Sunday.
The first thing we did was submit it in another website’s sitemap, which technically created a backlink and is also the reason we believe the crawl was triggered.
Did one of our tests cause the brand-new URL to get indexed, or was it something else?
We did create multiple other test sites, and all of them were indexed using methods that had generated some backlinks. So was it pushing the index or just the crawl?
We figured we would find out by testing what brought us here in the first place by trying to index citations that seemed to be struggling to get into the SERPs.
If you have been doing local SEO, you may have trouble getting your citations to index, especially without linkbuilding or unique content. If our site was indexed due to any of our actions last week, we should be able to get Google to index our citation URLs by doing the same thing.
Breaking out last week’s test into individual tests, we ran a list of citation URLs through individual steps to see if we could find what specifically may have influenced indexation…
We have yet to see any results but join us next week for a full report on the finding…
Until then, let’s take another quick look at our AI content test. Last week we used Chat GPT to add some additional optimization to our page by asking it for relevant entities related to our target keyword and simply asking it to rewrite our content, including references to the list or relevant entities within the content.
This simple prompt provided a lot of additional relevance to the page, as you can see from the ranking:
But how far can we really take the AI optimization? We wanted to see the impact if we implemented the same contempt to the rest of the website.
Let’s look at the overall general impact on the site after re-writing a few paragraphs of content with Open AI across the website and submitting them to the search console.
In general, the optimization being added to the content seems to be helping, although, remember, the site was not really optimized to begin with. What do you think? Will you use AI to help your SEO?
Join us next week for more exciting test updates, and until then…
This Week on The SEO Vault
Hosts: Mike Milas + Bucky Helms + Sophie Allen
+ Benjamin Olson
What we discussed this week…
Bing integrating OpenAI into its search engine
Google Search Console introducing Content Ideas
Tools for organizing and mapping internal linking for your website
> Watch the Latest SEO Vault episode to catch up on the most recent local update and so much more.
Answered: Do any of you all have any tools that would be good for organizing and mapping internal linking? Looking to rework a client’s website with several hundred URLs
Don’t forget The SEO Vault airs live on the Web 2.0 Ranker Facebook and YouTube every Thursday at 2 pm EST.
Interested in being a guest on the vault!? Sign up now